27 May, 2009

The Master List

I wrote this up a couple months ago to keep myself on track with the projects.



Master list, originally uploaded by Ansis68.

Ha! So yes, I have actually ticked off a few , and mostly in order, but there seem to be a few projects that "accidentally" slipped in without being written down. How did that happen? Like the felt bunnies (plural), the chibi kitten and rabbit, the felt crown. Oh yes, I plead extenuating circumstaces your honour - birthdays! a mania for felt rabbits! But shouldn't I at least anticipate the birthdays? I've got them marked on my calendar, they are anticipatable. Clearly I need to work on my mad list-making skillz.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jacqui, you're a girl after my own heart. My sewing list is bananas. I've been meaning to sew a quilt for a hospice, but got sidetracked by the Extend Your Wardrobe contest on Pattern Reviewer. Sigh. At least it ends Sunday... and I'll have four new garments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails