09 March, 2009

The Easter Bunny

I was lucky enough to get to test Hanies' pattern for an Easter Bunny toy/bag to put treats in and this is how mine turned out. It'll be available from her shop soon I believe :)

Easter bunny

It was a fun pattern to do and I'm really looking forward to giving it to Hazel with some eggs in the back. What this will do to her understanding of how mammals reproduce I have no idea, but I figure a small amount of confusion will be worth the reaction! While I generally like the fabric I used (from a nightie that I never wore because I kept falling out the very low-cut front) I should have payed more attention to pattern placement because the flower over the mouth area is annoying. I probably need to change the embroidery thread colour but to be honest I doubt I'll bother :P The ribbon is definitely not right, I need something softer and floppier, but needs must when the sun is out and the child is at creche.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great - thanks so much for testing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails