30 January, 2009

The list of gifty goodness

So here's what I got:

Donna
Shelly
Litterladder
Becs
Jexia
Jen
and Chef Messy.

eta: AND chic_too who is beginning to scare me.

LOL, I just realised that I said 5 and I've ended up with 7, but I don't see why Jen and Chef Messy should miss out because I can't count (never have been able to to be honest). The more the merrier! I'm so excited actually, this is going to be fun! And so international (=sophisticated). So now I just need to think and ponder and decide. But first a cup of tea and a shower. And watch Franklin with Hazel. And finish this book chapter (today) and my corrections (two weeks?) and graduate (May) and stuff like that. But definitely some crafting and thinking inbetween. Well not inbetween now and the tea and shower. Particularly the thinking.

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails