18 January, 2009

I'm back!

Just back from 7 days down with the in-laws. They've just moved off the farm and into town so there was a lot of helping them sort through all the little bits 'n pieces that didn't have an immediate place to go. We ended up with some stuff, some is off to an antique dealer, some stayed. Remind me not to move after living in the same place for 50 years.

I notice there were a few visitors past to see the bunny stuffie and I'll try and respond to all of the lovely comments but I've got a co-author breathing down my neck to work on a book chapter that we're writing and I need to get my corrections finished - both by the end of January! Goodbye crafting, hellooooo academia! Well not goodbye, I'm still going to sneak in here but you know if you see me it's totally illicit and I'd like you to pretend you can't see me ;)

I did, however, get "Seams to Me" by Anna Maria Horner in the mail while I was gone, I'd ordered it online before I left. Some really neat projects that I'm looking forward to trying, although I'm about 50/50 on her fabric combinations. Some are great, some are too busy, but the projects themselves look like they'll lend themselves to whatever you want to do with them. Love the quilts she's got in there. But the cuffs? What is with the cuffs - they seem to be all over the place at the moment and I'm just not feeling the love or seeing the sense of them. Oh man, does this mean I'm becoming an old fuddy-duddy?
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails